Intelligent Sequencing Workshop
This weekend immersion into the principles of intelligent sequencing consists of discussion, interactive lab and group participation in case study analysis and skill implementation. You’ll learn how to create an intentional class combining principles of asana, breath and meditation. Create an organic, transformative, multi-dimensional yoga sequence.
Move your students intelligently toward a peak pose and bring them back to balance. Understand why ending with restoration and savasana is key to practice and especially deep meditation.
• Explore Yoga as a philosophical approach to healing and strength.
• Learn effective principals for creating classes.
• Create your own yoga flow, intelligently.
• Cultivate energy through the wise choice of ingredients you place in a sequence.
• Taste the sweetness of a practice that is created specifically for your personal needs.
• Complete this workshop as the pre-requisite for Maha Prana and Prana Vayus: The 5 Vital Forces training.
Dates: May 20 – 22, 2016
Friday May 20 6-9 pm
Saturday May 21 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday May 22 9 am – 6 pm